SMC Chartered Surveyors provides a range of building surveying services, including:
- Diagnosis of specific defects
- Expert advice on specific problems and their remedies, including disputes over workmanship
- Building surveys prior to purchase
- Schedules of condition, which are typically required before a tenant commits to signing a lease
- Preparation of schedules of dilapidation and Scott Schedules in connection with dilapidations claims
- Reinstatement cost assessments for insurance purposes
- Expert testimony and reports in cases of dispute which may go to court
Whilst we act primarily for clients in the Sheffield, South Yorkshire and Derbyshire areas, we are happy to take on work further afield.
To discuss your survey requirements please don’t hesitate to contact one of our building surveyors on 0114 281 2183 or email email@example.com.