Romford, RM1 3NG
|Property Type||Offices / Serviced Offices|
|Size||226 to 1,304 sq ft|
|Rent||£900 per month|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as D (88)|
Queens Court is located on Eastern Road in Romford town centre, a short distance away from South Street. The property is located within the office and professional quarter of Romford town centre and is a short walk from Romford Mainline Station. Romford station provides regular services to Liverpool Street and Stratford and will be a Crossrail station. The location is also well served by bus routes to East London and Essex.
The main retail and leisure area (Liberty Shopping Centre and The Brewery) in Romford is also within walking distance from the offices.
The rental figures are inclusive of rates, insurance and utilities.
|Suite No. (Floor)||478||£2,000 per month|
|Suite No. (Floor)||350||£1,400 per month|
|Suite No. (Floor)||250||£1,000 per month|
|Suite No. (Floor)||226||£900 per month|
Queens Court is a multi-storey purpose built office building. The available accommodation comprises a range of serviced office suites. WC facilities and kitchen facilities are located on each floor. Disabled access facilities. 24 access is available.
The serviced office charge is all inclusive, and includes the following;
- Business Rates
- Water / Electric/ Gas Bills
- Security / Management of building and offices
- Fire / alarm services
- Access control
- Dedicated Fibre Leased line (additional Bandwidth chargeable)
- Resolution of Telephony and IT issues (If these are being managed by RMS)
- Cleaning / maintenance of the building / premises (common areas only)
- General refurbishment / IT Infrastructure
- Includes standard decor, lighting, flooring as seen
- Data points / IT wiring within workspace
- Existing IT Infrastructure (any additional IT tbc)
- Office Furniture (or you can bring in your own)
Additional charges will generally apply for the following,
- Telephone Calls
- Cleaning of Individual offices